Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First Fundraising Event as Mrs SC in Two Weeks!

While I was only crowned Mrs. South Carolina a few weeks ago, my first major event for Ronald McDonald House is only two weeks away! I am hosting the "Southern Paradise Ball" DanceSport Championships. A nationally recognized ballroom and latin dance comeptition, the "Southern Paradise Ball" will serve as a major fundraiser for the Charlotte house! I have taken on the goal of filling the house's two on-site libraries (currently empty) with books! I am committed to filling both libraries on or by April 17th, the date of the event!

The "Southern Paradise Ball" will be held at the prestigious Ballantyne Resort Hotel in Charlotte NC. We will be collecting books all day and formally presenting a representative of the house with our donations during a black-tie, four-course dinner in the evening.

We are collecting new and VERY gently used adult and children's fiction. Donations can be dropped off at the event, or contact me directly to schedule a pick-up. (elizabeth@dancesportcarolina.com) I am so excited to meet my goal!

For more information on the "Southern Paradise Ball" DanceSport Championship, visit: http://www.southernparadiseball.com/

Until next time, so grateful to be...
Mrs. South Carolina International

No comments:

Post a Comment