Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunday Sum-up!!

The Southern Paradise Ball Newcomer's Challenge was a such a fun day! It was filled with all things sparkly, glamorous, and over-the-top...definitely my kind of event to host! It was also a loooong day! Starting at 5:30am and ending sometime after 12am THE NEXT DAY!! Fortuntately we are all having way too much fun to realize we are EXHUASTED! :)

Ready to go check on the ladies' dressing room bright and early...wish me luck!!
Whenever I am hosting an event, modeling, or dancing, I always use any breaks as a chance to run to my room and slip into my "cozies"...even if its only for 30 minutes!!
Taking a quick time-out to hug my husband! It always amazes me how in the chaos of an event, we can be in the same place all day and yet not see one another at all!
The live-music Salsa party got more than a touch wild! Here's is Planet Ballroom Matthews' manager, and one of my dearest friends (second husband really!), Bradley, "worming" acrosss the dance floor!

              Fun with the crown!                                            One of the event's top pros!

Somehow, I ALWAYS end up on stage.....
The band was FABULOUS!! "Manny and sus Trubacos"!
A tradition....

No comments:

Post a Comment