Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Will Be True to the Promise I Have Made....

I have received SO MANY well-wishes and congrats for our two-year wedding anniversary and I wanted to take a moment to say a huge: THANK YOU!! Truly, it means so much! This year's celebration was simpler than year's past, but every bit as wonderful. Between being in the midst of the biggest construction project we've ever undertaken and all the amazing opportunities and growth of our careers, not to mention my busy schedule of appearances and charity work, a simple weekend getaway to the beautiful coastal town of Wilmington seemed to be the perfect fit!!

Getting ready to board the USS North Carolina!

                     When you are on a beautiful beach with the one you love, even the rain seems perfect! :)

And as for the actual "day" itself, we celebrated with our annual tradition. I bake us a special cake (this year it was a cookie cake with my famous and secret cookie recipe!) and then wear my wedding dress while we dance our "first dance" again, make a wish, and blow out the candle! Cheesy-yes! But in life, how many opportunities do we get to really celebrate our lives and the ones we love? Or even to create a fun and photo-worthy memory?



Wishing everyone a lifetime of precious moments and special memories,
Your Mrs South Carolina International,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment