Saturday, September 17, 2011

My September - In a Minute!

SO sore from the fitness classes I have been taking at Planet Ballroom Dance Studio. DanceFit, CardioLatin, Pilates, and even Ballet-for-Ballroom! Sooo fun, but WOW! I am feeling it today!




Pulling my wardrobe together for an event I am hosting tomorrow at the Ballantyne Resort. It's the "Southern Paradise Ball Newcomer Challenge". Its from 9am-5pm (which means hair and make-up at 6 - bleck!) and wraps up with a live music salsa party from 7pm-10pm. I am so excited to see all the beautiful dresses, fabulous dancing, and hopefully even get to dance myself during the Salsa party! I'll post whatever pictures I am able to take in between all my duties as the host and face of the event.



Also coming up this week is an appearance with MRS INTERNATIONAL for Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Does an appearance get much better? The most beautiful (not to mention most fun!) woman in the world and being essentially FORCED to eat as many warm, gooey, Krispy Kremes as I can handle?? I am guessing not, but if so, I hope I get that appearance too!



And finally, I am so excited to announce that I will be spending Halloween Night with the families and volunteers of Ronald McDonald House in Charlotte!! Making dinner and having a pumpking carving party!! And of course, dressed up in costume!  I am in the process of rallying my troops to see whose in with me! Can NOT wait!


On a fun and personal note, one week from today is my TWO YEAR wedding anniversary!! In many ways, it feels like so much longer. Good ways! So many wonderful things have happened in our lives since that incredible day and I feel like I have had so much more than two years worth of love, laughter, happiness, and BLESSINGS. I pray that it is like this for the rest of our lives!

Your Mrs South Carolina International 2011,
Elizabeth Malvasia

No comments:

Post a Comment