Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BINGO at Ronald McDonald House

I was blessed to spend an evening hosting "Bingo" for the adults and teens of Ronald McDonald Charlotte this past Monday night. While there, I met this sweet little angel! She was too little to play, so I made her my official "wheel spinner" which she happily did, while seated on my lap for nearly two hours!


The red backpack has a puppy in it and was her prize for being such an amazing helper! She named him "Princess".

As always, nights like Monday make me so grateful for the opportunities to serve others that this crown has given me and for the joy I am able to bring to others because of it.  Looking forward to Halloween night when I will get to make and serve dinner for all of the house's families, along with my team from Planet Ballroom! And of course, get to see my sweet little angel again!


No comments:

Post a Comment